A powerful retinol that is released slowly to help promote a smoother, more radiant complexion—with less irritation.
Size: 1.0 oz/ 30 mL
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Dark Spots, Dullness and Uneven Texture
- RetiStar Stabilised Retinol 1% and Granactive Retinoid 0.5%: Reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles; slow release formula for low irritating, effective active delivery.
- Squalane: Hydrates and soothes.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is also cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: A derivative of vitamin A, Retinol is the gold standard for skin renewal, helping to target the signs of ageing and promote a more even looking skin tone. Released slowly over a longer time period, this serum helps target the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with less irritation risk.
- Use in the PM after cleansing and toning and before other serums.
- Apply a pea-sized amount to the fingers and gently tap into the skin.
- Avoid the immediate eye area.
- May increase sun sensitivity, always use a broad-spectrum sunscreen during the day.
- Whilst The INKEY List Retinol has a low irritation formula, for some people, redness and flakiness may occur at the beginning of use due to the increase in cell turnover.
- When first introducing retinol, you may wish to use a few times per week and gradually increase to every evening.
- External use only.