A 10 percent glycolic acid exfoliating toner that helps to reduce the appearance of pores and fine lines for smoother, brighter skin.
Size: 3.4 oz/ 100 mL
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dullness and Uneven Texture, Dark Spots, and Fine Lines and Wrinkles
Formulation: Lightweight Liquid
- Glycolic Acid 10%: Provides a deep exfoliation of dead skin cells.
- Witch Hazel 5%: Helps to control excess oil.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is also cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: Derived from sugar cane, this Glycolic Acid Toner works to unglue dead skin on the surface to help improve the overall look of skin texture and brightness. It’s formulated with 10 percent glycolic acid for maximum effect and five percent witch hazel to help control oil.
- Use in the PM.
- Saturate a cotton pad with the formula and on cleansed skin, sweeping across the face and neck.
- Do not rinse off.
- Follow with serums and moisturizers.
- Start with one application every other night and increase to once daily if desired.
- AHAs can increase sun sensitivity due to their exfoliating properties. Prior to sun exposure, cover areas where the product has been applied with sunscreen and for seven days after use.
- Do not use if you have rosacea.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes and lips.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- You may feel a slight tingling or hot sensation on the skin when applying. However, If there is any itching or a prolonged burning sensation discontinue use immediately.
- External use only.