A delicate-yet-powerful, lightweight serum that delivers a potent dose of actives to visibly brighten dull skin and tighten the look of skin.
Size: 1 oz/ 30 mL
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dullness and Uneven Texture
Formulation: Lightweight Gel
- Ascorbyl Glucoside (Vitamin C) 15%: A potent antioxidant to brighten the look of the skin.
- Epitensive™ 1%: A plant-derived Epidermal Growth Factor system to tighten the look of skin.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: Ascorbyl Glucoside converts to pure vitamin C on the skin’s surface for an immediate glow and radiant-looking complexion, while naturally derived EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor) helps to stimulate skin cells, producing fresh-feeling, youthful-looking skin.
- Gentle enough for daily use, AM and PM.
- If only using once per day, The INKEY List recommends applying in the morning (and using an SPF) to get the most out of the antioxidant properties.
- On cleansed skin, apply a pea-size amount to your face and neck.
- If using in the evening, use a different night than retinol and AHA exfoliators, as this can lead to over-exfoliation and sensitized skin.
Ask INKEY Recipe Tip:
- Looking for a visibly smoother, brighter complexion? Pair this product with The INKEY List’s Fulvic Acid Cleanser (sold separately) as the first step in your brightening routine.
- Under-eye area need some visible brightening as well? Pair this product with The INKEY List’s Brighten-i Eye Cream (sold separately) for immediate radiance.
- Separate the cap.
- Recycle the cap.
- Remove pump.
- Use excess product in bottle.
- Wash out.