s a hexapeptide, with a botox-like effect. It reduces the depth of the wrinkles on the face caused by the contraction of muscle, especially in the forehead and around the eyes.
As a result, neurotransmitters are not released efficiently, facial contractions are weakened and muscles relaxed, thus inhibiting the formation of wrinkles. The results are visible after a few applications!
Size: 30 mL
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Solutions for: Fine Lines/Wrinkles, and Aging Skin
What Else You Need to Know: *ARGIRELINE® is a trademark owned by Lipotec S.A.U.
- Apply 4-5 drops in the morning and/or evening to cleansed skin, massage gently until fully absorbed.
Every skin needs cleansing, moisturizing, nourishment, and replenishment to be healthy and glowy. But every skin requires a different kind of care. To create a skincare regimen that is just for you simply pick one product from each category:
that best fits your skin type or needs.
- Exfoliators – Direct Acids are a way to cleanse the skin by exfoliating the dead skin cells to reveal new, fresh skin. Exfoliation also prepares the skin for the next steps of the regimen.
- Hydrators – One of the main reasons for wrinkles formation is dehydration of skin, that is why it is important to hydrate the skin and prevent moisture loss during the day.
- Reconstructs – With age the skin starts to lose elasticity and to sag, wrinkles start to form. Replenishing the missing molecules from outside slows down premature aging and helps to restore elasticity.
- Nourishment – Oils nourish in-depth and restore the natural oil balance of the skin, helping it to fight off the negative effects from pollution, harsh weather, and everyday stress on the skin.