Smooth and firm your skin all over.
A hydrating lotion formulated with 0.1% retinol to firm skin and even out skin tone.
Size: 118 mL
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Anti-Aging, Brown spots
- Helps skin act younger
- Reduces signs of aging
- Nourishes very dry skin
- Shea Butter: This plant lipid, extracted from the karite tree, is used as an emollient and has smoothing properties for dry skin. it’s also a rich source of antioxidants.
- Evening Primrose Oil: Non-fragrant plant oil that can have significant skin-soothing and emollient benefits for the skin.
- Retinol: Powerhouse ingredient that can improve a variety of skin concerns, most related to visible signs of aging: It’s skin-restoring, wrinkle-smoothing, an antioxidant and improves sun damage.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: This advanced anti-aging body lotion contains a specialized retinol complex to firm skin and reduce the appearance of uneven skin tone. The silky, hydrating lotion contains antioxidants and emollients for smooth and radiant skin. Ongoing use will leave skin softer, firmer, and younger-looking.
- Apply a thin layer all over the body as often as needed.
- Massage into skin using gentle circular motions.
- May be used over a Paula’s Choice AHA or BHA product.
- For daytime, protect exposed body skin by following with a sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater.
Can I apply the Skin-Smoothing Retinol Body Treatment to my face?
Although the formula is designed for use on the body, it is OK to apply this to your face, too. It can be the moisturiser step in your nightly skin-care routine—and it can be applied around the eyes, too.
Can I use the Skin-Smoothing Retinol Body Treatment with one of your Super Antioxidant serums?
This product can be applied to the face. In fact, this would be an excellent nighttime combination to use over dry, sun-damaged body skin such as the décolleté area, hands, or arms. Apply the Skin-Smoothing Retinol Body Treatment with Retinol and finish with a few drops of the antioxidant serum that is best for your skin type. We suggest our Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum for its boost of stabilized vitamin C, peptides, and anti-irritants.
- SHEA BUTTER: This plant lipid, extracted from the karite tree, is used as an emollient and has smoothing properties for dry skin. it’s also a rich source of antioxidants.
- EVENING PRIMROSE OIL: Non-fragrant plant oil that can have significant skin-soothing and emollient benefits for skin.
- RETINOL: Powerhouse ingredient that can improve a variety of skin concerns, most related to visible signs of ageing: It’s skin-restoring, wrinkle-smoothing, an antioxidant and improves sun damage.
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol (emollient/texture-enhancing), Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate (emollient/texture-enhancing), Cyclopentasiloxane (hydration), Dimethicone (hydration), Glycerin (hydration/skin replenishing), Butylene Glycol (hydration), Cetyl Palmitate (emollient/texture-enhancing), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (emollient/antioxidant), Glyceryl Stearate (emollient/texture-enhancing), PEG-100 Stearate (texture-enhancing), Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil (non-fragrant oil/emollient/antioxidant), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil (non-fragrant oil/emollient/antioxidant), Cetyl Alcohol (emollient/texture-enhancing), Retinol (vitamin A/skin-renewing), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (vitamin C/antioxidant), Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E/antioxidant), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (emollient/skin replenishing), Panthenol (hydration), Carnosine (skin-soothing/antioxidant), Dimethiconol (emollient/texture-enhancing), Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer (texture-enhancing), Cera Alba (Beeswax, texture-enhancing), Magnesium Aluminum Silicate (texture-enhancing), Sodium Hydroxide (pH adjuster), Xanthan Gum (texture-enhancing), Dicaprylyl Carbonate (emollient), Decylene Glycol (hydration), Disodium EDTA (stabilizer), Chlorphenesin (preservative), Phenoxyethanol (preservative).