Get your glow on.
Ultra-light gel exfoliant fades brown spots and smooths fine lines and wrinkles.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dullness, and Uneven Texture
Formulation: Lightweight Gel
- Leaves skin softer and smoother
- Softens fine lines and wrinkles
- Smooths skin's surface
- Glycolic Acid /AHA: Can help shed dead skin cells to renew skin’s surface, visibly softening signs of aging, particularly from sun damage. Can act as a water-binding agent.
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5): Panthenol is a humectant because of its ability to attract and hold moisture. It improves the look and feel of skin.
- Sodium PCA: Natural component of skin and a very good hydrating agent. It also functions as a skin-replenishing ingredient.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: This ultra-light gel exfoliant gently dissolves built-up layers of dead skin to reveal a smoother, brighter, more radiant complexion. Formulated with 8% AHA (glycolic acid), it helps to fade signs of sun damage and corrects uneven skin tone while improving the appearance of wrinkles.
When using an AHA exfoliant for the first time, introduce it into your routine slowly. Start by using your exfoliant once every other day, and then increase usage to once or twice daily based on your skin’s response.
- Apply once or twice daily after cleansing and toning.
- Apply a coin-sized amount over the entire face, including the eyes (avoid the lower lash line and eyelids). Do not rinse.
- For daytime, always follow with a moisturizer containing a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater.