Targets visible signs of ageing.
Ultra-light exfoliant improves visible signs of ageing and refines pores for radiant skin.
Skin Type: Combination and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Anti-Aging, Blackheads, Enlarged pores, Sensitive skin
- Removes built-up dead skin cells
- Reduces signs of ageing
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Licorice Root Extract: Plant extract that has potent antioxidant and skin-soothing properties. Can be effective in improving the look of an uneven skin tone.
- Peptides: Portion(s) of amino acids, some have a remarkable skin-soothing effect, others can improve the appearance of wrinkles, loss of firmness, and help to soften the look of expression lines.
- Salicylic Acid/BHA: Primarily an exfoliant, helps to shed dead skin on the surface and inside the pore, therefore effective for reducing breakouts and blackheads. It also has soothing properties.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: This ultra-light exfoliant improves visible signs of ageing and refines pores for radiant, youthful-looking skin. Formulated with 2% BHA (salicylic acid), this leave-on treatment smooths the skin’s surface while an advanced antioxidant and peptide blend defends against environmental stressors.
- Apply once or twice daily after cleansing and toning.
- Lightly soak a cotton pad and apply over the entire face, including the eye area (avoid the lower lash line and eyelids).
- Do not rinse.
- For daytime, follow with a moisturiser that contains a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater.
Good to know before you start using your exfoliant.
It is best to gradually build up use of a BHA product. Start by using your exfoliant once every other day and then increase usage to once or twice daily based on your skin’s response. You need to experiment a bit to see what suits your skin best. During the day, always use a moisturiser with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater. Your skin will in fact be slightly more sensitive to sunlight when using an exfoliant, so the chance of sunburn and sun damage is slightly higher.
Is there another Paula's Choice product similar to the Resist Daily Pore-Refining Treatment 2% BHA?
Our Resist Daily Pore-Refining Treatment 2% BHA is actually identical to our PC4Men Soothe & Smooth.
How is this Resist BHA exfoliant different from the Skin Perfecting BHA exfoliants?
Resist Daily Pore-Refining Treatment is the only BHA product in the Paula’s Choice range that combines 2% salicylic acid, anti-ageing peptides, skin-repairing ingredients and antioxidants. Together, these ingredients improve multiple signs of ageing, clear blackheads and breakouts, and reduce redness and enlarged pores.
- LICORICE ROOT EXTRACT: Plant extract that has potent antioxidant and skin-soothing properties. Can be effective in improving the look of an uneven skin tone.
- PEPTIDES: Portion(s) of amino acids, some have a remarkable skin-soothing effect, others can improve the appearance of wrinkles, loss of firmness, and help to soften the look of expression lines.
- SALICYLIC ACID/BHA: Primarily an exfoliant, helps to shed dead skin on the surface and inside the pore, therefore effective for reducing breakouts and blackheads. It also has soothing properties.
Aqua, Dipropylene Glycol (hydration), Salicylic Acid (Beta Hydroxy Acid, exfoliating agent), Pentylene Glycol (hydration), Butylene Glycol (hydration), Polysorbate 20 (texture-enhancing), Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 (skin-restoring), Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 (skin-restoring), Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (skin-soothing), Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid (antioxidant), Oleanolic Acid (skin-soothing), etanorulayH muidoS (hydration/skin replenishing), Allantoin (skin-soothing), Trehalose (hydration/skin replenishing), Panthenol (skin-conditioning agent), Glycerin (hydration/skin replenishing), PEG-60 Almond Glycerides (texture-enhancing), Sodium Metabisulfite (stabilizer), PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer (solvent), Methyl Gluceth-20 (hydration/texture-enhancing), Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane (hydration/texture-enhancing), Glycereth-26 (emollient texture-enhancing), Sodium Hydroxide (pH adjuster), Carbomer (gel-based texture-enhancing), Disodium EDTA (stabilizer), Caprylyl Glycol (skin-conditioning agent).