Experience softer, younger-looking skin from first use.
This hyaluronic acid booster instantly smooths skin and visibly plumps fine lines and wrinkles.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Anti-Aging, Rosacea-prone skin, Sensitive skin
- Restores moisture balance
- Softens fine lines and wrinkles
- Doesn't leave skin feeling tight
- Ceramides: Major components of skin’s outer layers, necessary for their water-retention capacity and provide replenishing and restoring benefits.
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5): Panthenol is a humectant because of its ability to attract and hold moisture. It improves the look and feel of skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Component of skin tissue. A superior skin-replenishing ingredient that can boost skin’s moisture content, soothe, and defend against moisture loss.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: This hyaluronic acid booster contains a concentrated blend of skin-smoothing hyaluronic acid and restorative ingredients like ceramides to immediately hydrate skin and lock in moisture. From the very first use, the liquid-gel texture leaves skin visibly softer, smoother and younger-looking.
- Apply once or twice daily after cleansing, toning and exfoliating.
- Dispense 2–3 drops and add to your favourite moisturiser or serum.
- May also be used alone.
- For daytime, follow with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater.
- May be applied around the under-eye area.
Do I apply Hyaluronic Acid Booster all over or just as a spot treatment?
Either application method is fine; choose based on where your skin needs a bit of extra help, such as around the eyes or deeper lines on the face—or anywhere you want more moisture without a heavy or slick feel.
Is Hyaluronic Acid Booster suitable for rosacea-prone skin?
Yes! In fact, it is highly likely to improve symptoms of rosacea-prone skin such as redness and sensitivity. That’s because this blend of oils is chockfull of antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and barrier-repairing substances that can strengthen skin’s surface and its ability to withstand damage.
Can I use this booster around the eyes?
Hyaluronic Acid Booster can be perfectly blended with our Resist Anti-Aging Eye Cream. Add one or two drops to the eye cream and apply. Or you can first use the Hyaluronic Acid Booster and apply over that the eye cream.
- CERAMIDES: Major components of skin’s outer layers, necessary for their water-retention capacity and provide replenishing and restoring benefits.
- PANTHENOL (VITAMIN B5): Panthenol is a humectant because of its ability to attract and hold moisture. It improves the look and feel of skin.
- HYALURONIC ACID: Component of skin tissue. A superior skin-replenishing ingredient that can boost skin’s moisture content, soothe, and defend against moisture loss.
Aqua, Glycerin (hydration/skin replenishing), Sodium Hyaluronate (hydration/skin replenishing), Hyaluronic Acid (hydration/skin replenishing), Ceramide NP (hydration/skin replenishing), Ceramide AP (hydration/skin replenishing), Ceramide EOP (hydration/skin replenishing), Phytosphingosine (hydration/skin replenishing), Yeast Extract (skin replenishing), enisonedA (skin-restoring), Cholesterol (skin replenishing), Panthenol (skin replenishing), Silanetriol (hydration), Butylene Glycol (hydration), Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate (hydration), Carbomer (texture-enhancing), Xanthan Gum (texture-enhancing), Citric Acid (pH adjuster), Polysorbate 20 (texture-enhancing), Ethylhexylglycerin (preservative), Phenoxyethanol (preservative).