Perfect for the whole family.
This multi-tasking formula effectively cleanses the hair and body in one application without causing dryness. The gentle, rich formula is free of soap, fragrance, and other irritating ingredients, making it suitable for every skin type, hair type, and scalp concern.
Skin Type: All skin types
Skincare Concerns: Sensitive Skin
- Leaves skin feeling clean and refreshed
- Cleanses skin without drying it out
- Gentle on skin
- Aloe Vera: Plant extract that has soothing properties, antioxidant qualities, and serves as a hydrating agent.
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5): Panthenol is a humectant because of its ability to attract and hold moisture. It improves the look and feels of the skin.
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate: Gentle cleansing ingredient for all skin types.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: This rich, gentle and effective facial cleanser is formulated for very dry and sensitive skin. It thoroughly removes makeup and impurities without stripping your skin, while hydrating ingredients leave skin feeling softer and smoother.
- As a Shampoo: Apply to wet hair and gently massage into scalp. Lather, then rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary and follow with a conditioner.
- As a Body Wash: Smooth over wet skin to create a lather, then rinse thoroughly.
Is All Over Hair & Body Shampoo safe for colour- or chemically-treated hair?
This product is safe for coloured/ chemically treated hair. If your hair is colour-treated, permed, straightened, or relaxed we highly recommend following with Paula's Choice Smooth Finish Conditioner.
I have acne on my chest/back. Will the ingredients in All Over Hair & Body Shampoo clog pores or make acne worse?
In all likelihood, no. Although Paula refrains from making non-comedogenic claims for her products (because there are no standards in place to regulate that claim), All Over Hair & Body Shampoo does not contain heavy, thick, or oily conditioning agents and doesn't leave a film on skin. The water-soluble formula is gentle and rinses cleanly, prepping breakout-prone skin for subsequent anti-acne treatments.
Can I use All Over Hair & Body Shampoo to wash my baby or child?
Although as a general rule we always recommend asking your doctor before using any new product on a baby or child's skin. Paula's Choice All Over Hair & Body Shampoo is very gentle, and the fact that it is fragrance-free makes it a safer bet than most baby shampoos.
Does All Over Hair & Body Shampoo work better as a shampoo or body wash?
It works perfectly as both. Paula designed this product to be equally effective for shampooing hair and cleansing the body.
Is there another Paula's Choice product similar to the Hair & Body Shampoo?
Our Hair & Body Shampoo is identical to our PC4Men Body Wash.
- ALOE VERA: Plant extract that has soothing properties, antioxidant qualities, and serves as a hydrating agent.
- PANTHENOL (VITAMIN B5): Panthenol is a humectant because of its ability to attract and hold moisture. It improves the look and feel of skin.
- SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE: Gentle cleansing ingredient for all skin types.
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate (cleansing), Ammonium Laureth Sulfate (cleansing), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (cleansing), Sodium Chloride (stabilizer), Panthenol (vitamin B5/replenishing), Hydrolyzed Soy Protein (replenishing), Polyquaternium-10 (hair conditioning/detangling agent), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder (hydration), Disodium EDTA (stabilizer), Citric Acid (pH adjuster), Sorbic Acid (preservative).