Target multiple skin concerns at once
Fades brown spots, reduces blemish marks, calms skin.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Breakouts, Anti-Aging, Brown spots, Rosacea-prone skin, Dull skin
- Fades brown spots
- Brightens skin
- Fights breakouts
- Adenosine: Yeast-derived ingredient that functions as a good soothing and skin-restoring agent.
- Azelaic Acid: An antioxidant that has pronounced skin-soothing effects and is effective for skin brightening.
- Salicylic Acid/BHA: Primarily an exfoliant, helps to shed dead skin on the surface and inside the pore, therefore effective for reducing breakouts and blackheads. It also has soothing properties.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: The Azelaic Acid Booster is a real multi-tasker. The powerful combination of azelaic acid, salicylic acid and plant extracts has multiple benefits for skin. This booster visibly fades brown spots caused by sun damage, works to reduce breakouts and diminish red marks from past blemishes. Plant derived brightening and soothing ingredients reveal a more radiant, even complexion. A perfect alternative for those sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
- Apply once or twice daily after cleansing, toning and exfoliating.
- Dispense 2–3 drops and add to your favourite moisturiser or serum.
- May also be used alone.
- For daytime, follow with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater.
- May be applied around the under-eye area.