Address your skin discolorations in a flash with NYX Professional Makeup Color Correcting Palette. Featuring six creamy shades for color-correcting an array of skin concerns, this easy-to-use palette is a must-have in your makeup bag. Use the green shade to neutralize redness before applying your foundation and concealer, or reach for the yellow shade to help camouflage stubborn dark circles. You can even layer the color correctors together to create a custom shade for your skin tone.
- Color-correcting makeup palette includes six shades for neutralizing skin discolorations, including yellowness, redness, blue tones, bruising, and dark circles
- Creamy, blendable formulas are suitable for all skin types and tones
- Versatile shades can be used separately or layered together to create a custom shade
- Can be used alone or beneath foundation and concealer for a full-coverage finish
Suggested Usage: After priming your face, apply the color corrector to areas of discoloration and blend. Top with foundation and concealer, if desired.
Pro tip: If you’re unsure what shade to use for your skin color concerns, consider the color wheel—you want to choose a hue that contrasts with the color of your skin discoloration. Here’s a quick cheat sheet:
- Green: Ideal for neutralizing redness
- Yellow: Cancels out purple tones
- Purple: Brightens sallowness in fair complexions and cancels out yellow
- Peach: Gives medium and dark complexions a healthy glow
- Brownish-Orange: Helps correct discolorations on dark skin tones