Makeup Revolution’s Conceal & Define concealer in 50 shades - the product that broke the internet at launch in 2018 - continues to be the gold standard of concealers whatever your budget.
Multiple award-winner. Cruelty-free, vegan, AND best-selling. One Conceal & Define concealer sells every 20 seconds in the UK. Why? This lightweight yet full coverage, matte finish concealer covers blemishes, evens skin tone, and counteracts dark circles. Its crease-proof, long-wearing, intense pigment last 16 hours and can be used to contour and add definition.
The doe-foot applicator allows for the smoothest application that won’t drag on the delicate skin under your eyes. What’s more, it’s now non-comedogenic, which means it doesn’t block your pores and won’t cause breakouts. We believe in its brilliance so much that we asked 50 fans of Revolution from around the world to feature in our Zero Retouch campaign.
The 50-shade range spans from pale to deep dark and serves 7 undertones. It’s the cult concealer everyone needs. Join the Makeup Revolution and discover your perfect concealer match.
Good to know:
- Vegan & Cruelty-Free: Does not contain any animal-derived ingredients. Approved by PETA as Animal Test Free.
- Non-Comedogenic: Has been formulated and tested to avoid causing clogged pores.
- Long-Lasting: Makeup that stays on for a long time without creasing, running, or melting (16-Hour Wear).
- Full Coverage: Makeup that completely covers the skin, concealing any imperfections.
- Matte Finish: Makeup that makes your skin look velvety and air-brushed, without reflecting light.
- Lightweight: Products that feel lightweight on the skin or hair.
- C1 – For fair or light skin tones with a neutral undertone
- C2 – For fair or light skin tones with a neutral undertone
- C3 – For fair or light skin tones with a cool pink undertone
- C5 – For fair or light skin tones with a warm pink undertone
- C6 – For fair or light skin tones with a neutral undertone
- C7 – For medium or tan skin tones with a neutral undertone
- Apply a few dots under your eyes and blend out using a synthetic brush or damp blending sponge until blended and flawless.
- Apply 1 dot to blemishes or dark spots and blend with a finger, brush, or sponge, building up if necessary.
- To contour dot a shade 2-3 shades darker than your complexion around the perimeters of your face, in the hollows of your cheekbones, and anywhere you wish to give extra definition and blend out with a synthetic brush or sponge.
- For added staying power, finish with a setting powder and fixing spray to lock your flawless finish in place all day.
Aqua, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Isododecane, Isobutylmethacrylate/Bis-Hydroxypropyl Dimethicone Acrylate, Cyclopemtasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Propylene Carbonate, Butylene Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Cetyl Peg-Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Silica, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Triethylhexanoin, Cetyl Peg/Pgg-10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Lecithin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isopropyl Myristate, 2Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isostearic Acid, Polyglycerol-3 Polyricinoleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Rosa Rubiginosa (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, (+/-) Ci 77891, Ci 77492, Ci 77491, Ci 77499