What kind of natural body scrub is shimmering pink? This babe. Because #letsbefrank, shower time shouldn’t be boring. It’s the full package: it exfoliates, hydrates, and highlights all at once. Sugary, caffeinated, and cruelty-free for a loved-up vegan glow that’ll have your friends wondering if you’ve met someone. Alert the group chat: his name is frank.
Size: 220 g
Skin Type: Dry, dull, in need of a pick-me-up.
Smell: A salted caramel coffee cupcake
How often: 2-3 times a week. Before Zoom parties. On dates.
How much: 1-2 handfuls.
- Shimmer Dust: Also known as nature’s glitter. These teeny tiny rose gold sparkles stay on your body after scrubbing, for glowing skin that’s ready to play.
- Grapeseed Oil & Vitamin E: Grapeseed oil moisturizes, and vitamin E protects. Both lock in the shimmer and take your glow to the next level.
- Sugar & Salt: Sweet and salty, like you. This combo buffs away dryness for soft, smooth skin you won’t be able to keep your hands off.
- Coffee Seed Oil: The secret to perky skin. This natural oil soothes, moisturizes, and energizes skin. So you can skip your morning latte.
- Get naked, get in the shower, and get wet.
- Cover your body in scrub. Scrub in circular motions for a few minutes, from top to toe.
- Rinse and dry. Look babe, you’re still shimmery.
- Some things are good when they're rock hard: I'm not one of them. I'm made with sugar, so water will cause me to crystallize. Pretty, but not so good for scrubbing. Store me out of your shower, only use dry hands to grab me, and close my seal after using.