This overnight gel treatment targets breakouts, unclog pores and reduces the appearance of redness by morning.
Size: 1.0 oz/ 30 mL
Skin Type: Normal, Oily, Combination, and Dry
Skincare Concerns: Breakouts & Blemishes, Enlarged Pores, Oiliness, and Redness
- 5% STAY-C® 50: Helps to prevent and reduce blemishes and breakouts
- 2% Salicylic Acid: Helps to unclog pores and gently exfoliate
- 0.2% Madecassoside with anti-redness properties
- 2% Lotus extract blend: Helps to balance skin's oil levels
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan and cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: Its powerful combination of Vitamin C and Vitamin E helps reduce the bacteria count on your skin, helping prevent and reduce blemishes. 2% Salicylic Acid also helps to exfoliate and unclog pores, while Lotus Extract helps to balance oil.
- Only use in your PM skincare routine, replacing moisturizer
- As the last step in your routine, gently apply a pea-sized amount of C-50 Blemish Treatment and pat into the face and neck.
- Once absorbed leave to work overnight and wash off in the morning
- To help prevent dehydration we’d recommend to use this treatment 2-3 nights a week so you can use moisturizer with your routine on the other night.
- It can also be used on other blemish-prone areas, including your back and chest.
- During the day, Succinic Acid Treatment can be applied up to 3 times a day to clear blemishes fast & reduce inflammation.
- As this product is exfoliating, avoid using at the same time as AHAs (Glycolic Acid, Alpha Hydroxy Acid, Lactic Acid, Apple Cider Vinegar or Mandelic Acid), Beta Hydroxy Acid, PHA Toner, Vitamin C or Retinol.
Water (Aqua /Eau), Propanediol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Salicylic Acid, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyl-taurate/VP Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Madecassoside, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyacetophe-none, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Nymphaea Coerulea Flower Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil.