A serum that works to nurture the skin with the aim of enhancing hydration and improving the appearance of skin’s elasticity.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Loss of Firmness and Elasticity, and Oiliness
Formulation: Lightweight Serum
Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: Pycnogenol® is a natural plant extract derived from the pine bark of French maritime pine trees. It has the ability to support natural collagen and elastin—helping to protect these proteins—and nurture the skin from the inside out.
- Apply alone or after water-based serums and before oils or heavier creams.
- Alternatively, mix with other treatments to significantly enhance their antioxidant capacity.
- If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised.
- Refer to The Ordinary’s in-depth guide to patch testing.
- Keep out of reach of children.