A formula that has been shown to reduce visible redness and protect against appearance of UV damage.
Size: 1 oz/ 30 mL
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Redness, Loss of Firmness and Elasticity
- EUK 134: Helps reduce visible redness and protect against appearance of UV damage.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.
What Else You Need to Know: EUK 134 is a mimetic of superoxide dismutase and catalase, forming an exceptionally rare self-regenerating molecule that scavenges superoxide free radicals, eliminates hydrogen peroxide and converts reactive oxygen species into water and oxygen.
- Apply a small amount to face as part of your PM skincare regimen.
- Use after water serums but before heavier treatments.
- Do not use with other retinoid treatments.
- Avoid unprotected solar exposure.
- Store in a cool, dry place.