A serum that hydrates skin to improve the look of skin’s elasticity and suppleness.
Skin Type: Normal, Oily, and Dry
Skincare Concerns: Dryness
Formulation: Lightweight Serum
Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: This serum contains hemi-squalane, which has a low molecular weight, making it great for spreading and leaving a light and dry after-feel when applied to skin. It is also suitable for reducing hair frizz. After use, skin is left feeling hydrated and skin feels more elastic and suppler.
- Hair Application: Work through damp, clean hair daily or as needed.
- Skin Application: Apply a few drops to the entire face, once daily or as needed.
- If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised.
- Refer to The Ordinary’s in-depth guide to patch testing.
- Keep out of reach of children.