Achieve curled and fuller-looking lashes as you sweep on the mascara.
What it does:
This mascara achieves the ultimate in volume and curls, thanks to a round hairbrush-shaped mascara brush that curls as it applies. Seven reservoirs distributed around the brush allow for root-to-tip volume and make it possible to reach every eyelash, especially the shortest lashes at the inner corners of the eye. The bristles are implanted diagonally on the brush to spread out the eyelashes and maximize the curving effect.
In a use test on 61 volunteers:
- 83% found that the brush is particularly adapted to straight eyelashes
-100% of women were satisfied after 7 days of use
- 181% increase in volume in a test involving scientific measurements on 24 false eyelashes, after 9 strokes with the brush
- 32% increase in the curl of lashes in a test involving scientific measurements on 20 subjects, after a single application
- Using a lash curler, gently squeeze your lashes from root to tip once or twice, till you achieve desired curl.
- Open mascara tube and wipe excess mascara off the wand on the inside rim of mascara tube, or on a tissue.
- Lightly coat curled lashes, starting from lash line then wiggle wand back and forth towards the tip.
- To use mascara wand as brow comb, gently sweep across brows according to the shape desired.