A weightless foundation with buildable coverage that blurs imperfections and conceals blemishes for a smooth and natural finish.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
How to choose the right foundation shade:
- Pinkish complexion: Beige tone
- Yellowish complexion: Slightly pinkish tone
- Matte complexion: Avoid beige which gives a grayish hue; choose a matte beige tone with a light hint of apricot
How to apply:
- Apply a smoothing primer on the face and neck.
- Apply four small dabs of 10HR Wear Perfection Foundation on the forehead, cheeks, and chin.
- Using Foundation Brush # 47, blend the foundation as much as possible from the center of the face outwards, and to the neck.
- Apply evenly close to the eyes, around the nose, mouth, and neck for a homogeneous flawless finish.
- Gently pat on to avoid lines.
- Can also be applied with fingertips or a sponge.
Clinical Results: In a consumer test on 60 female volunteers, after 9 days:
- 80% agreed the texture of the foundation is like a second skin
- 90% agreed the foundation perfectly evens skin tone
- 80% agreed the foundation decreases the visibility of pores