Peptides are fragments of proteins, responsible for keeping the skin firm, elastic and smooth. With age, the natural source of peptides in the body decreases and needs to be replenished from the outside.
Size: 30 mL
Skin Type: Combination and Oily
Solutions for: Loss of Firmness/Elasticity, and Fine Lines/Wrinkles
What Else You Need to Know: The peptides promote collagen synthesis, contributing to firmer, more elastic skin.
- Apply 4-5 drops in the morning or evening to cleansed skin, massage gently until fully absorbed.
Every skin needs cleansing, moisturizing, nourishment, and replenishment to be healthy and glowy. But every skin requires a different kind of care. To create a skincare regimen that is just for you simply pick one product from each category:
that best fits your skin type or needs.
- Exfoliators – Direct Acids are a way to cleanse the skin by exfoliating the dead skin cells to reveal new, fresh skin. Exfoliation also prepares the skin for the next steps of the regimen.
- Hydrators – One of the main reasons for wrinkles formation is dehydration of skin, that is why it is important to hydrate the skin and prevent moisture loss during the day.
- Reconstructs – With age the skin starts to lose elasticity and to sag, wrinkles start to form. Replenishing the missing molecules from outside slows down premature aging and helps to restore elasticity.
- Nourishment – Oils nourish in-depth and restore the natural oil balance of the skin, helping it to fight off the negative effects from pollution, harsh weather, and everyday stress on the skin.
Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Carbomer, Polysorbate-20, Butylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, Disodium EDTA.
*We are committed to innovation and periodically upgrade our formulations. Thus the ingredients lists shown here may vary from the product packaging.