Moringa Oil comes from the seeds of the Moringa Oleifera Tree. Extremely rich in phytonutrients, the oil helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and prevents the sagging of facial skin. The antioxidants slow down the aging process and help neutralize the activity of free radicals.
Size: 30 mL
Skin Type: Dry, Oily, and Combination
Skincare Concerns: Dehydrated Skin, Fine Lines/Wrinkles, and Aging Skin.
What Else You Need to Know: Moringa Oil can help fight skin fatigue and the negative effects of pollution on the skin. It’s a great purifier, that makes the skin glow naturally.
- Apply 4-5 drops of the oil in the evening to cleanse the skin, massage gently until fully absorbed.
Every skin needs cleansing, moisturizing, nourishment, and replenishment to be healthy and glowy. But every skin requires a different kind of care. To create a skincare regimen that is just for you simply pick one product from each category:
that best fits your skin type or needs.
- Exfoliators – Direct Acids are a way to cleanse the skin by exfoliating the dead skin cells to reveal new, fresh skin. Exfoliation also prepares the skin for the next steps of the regimen.
- Hydrators – One of the main reasons for wrinkles formation is dehydration of skin, that is why it is important to hydrate the skin and prevent moisture loss during the day.
- Reconstructs – With age the skin starts to lose elasticity and to sag, wrinkles start to form. Replenishing the missing molecules from outside slows down premature aging and helps to restore elasticity.
- Nourishment – Oils nourish in-depth and restore the natural oil balance of the skin, helping it to fight off the negative effects from pollution, harsh weather, and everyday stress on the skin.