Marula Oil is obtained from the Marula fruit kernels, it is a lightweight oil that is easily absorbed. This makes it an effective moisturizer for dry or mature skin. It helps to smooth and soften fine lines, keep skin hydrated and well-nourished.
Size: 30 mL
Skin Type: Mature, Dry
Solutions for: Dryness, Visible Pores, Loss of Firmness/Elasticity, and Fine Lines/Wrinkles
What Else You Need to Know: Marula Oil promotes the skin’s elasticity and enhances its firmness. The amino acids in the oil help eliminate dirt, debris, and dead skin cells that clog pores.
- Apply 4-5 drops of the oil in the morning and/or evening to cleanse the skin, massage gently until fully absorbed.
Every skin needs cleansing, moisturizing, nourishment, and replenishment to be healthy and glowy. But every skin requires a different kind of care. To create a skincare regimen that is just for you simply pick one product from each category:
that best fits your skin type or needs.
- Exfoliators – Direct Acids are a way to cleanse the skin by exfoliating the dead skin cells to reveal new, fresh skin. Exfoliation also prepares the skin for the next steps of the regimen.
- Hydrators – One of the main reasons for wrinkles formation is dehydration of skin, that is why it is important to hydrate the skin and prevent moisture loss during the day.
- Reconstructs – With age the skin starts to lose elasticity and to sag, wrinkles start to form. Replenishing the missing molecules from outside slows down premature aging and helps to restore elasticity.
- Nourishment – Oils nourish in-depth and restore the natural oil balance of the skin, helping it to fight off the negative effects from pollution, harsh weather, and everyday stress on the skin.
Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Coco – Caprylate/ Caprate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT.
*We are committed to innovation and periodically upgrade our formulations. Thus the ingredients lists shown here may vary from the product packaging.