Lactic Acid helps the older, dull cells on the skin’s surface to slough away by dissolving the bonds that hold them together, thus revealing a brighter complexion, as well as smoother and softer skin.
Size: 30 mL
Skin Type: Combination and Oily
Solutions for: Dullness/Uneven Skin Texture, Dark Spots, Fine Lines/Wrinkles
What Else You Need to Know: Lactic Acid also can improve the skin’s natural moisture factor, helping to keep the skin moisturized and feeling less dry.
- Apply several drops to your fingertips and massage with circular motions into the skin.
- Use in the evening after cleansing, follow up with nourishing oil or moisturizer.
Every skin needs cleansing, moisturizing, nourishment, and replenishment to be healthy and glowy. But every skin requires a different kind of care. To create a skincare regimen that is just for you simply pick one product from each category:
that best fits your skin type or needs.
- Exfoliators – Direct Acids are a way to cleanse the skin by exfoliating the dead skin cells to reveal new, fresh skin. Exfoliation also prepares the skin for the next steps of the regimen.
- Hydrators – One of the main reasons for wrinkles formation is dehydration of skin, that is why it is important to hydrate the skin and prevent moisture loss during the day.
- Reconstructs – With age the skin starts to lose elasticity and to sag, wrinkles start to form. Replenishing the missing molecules from outside slows down premature aging and helps to restore elasticity.
- Nourishment – Oils nourish in-depth and restore the natural oil balance of the skin, helping it to fight off the negative effects from pollution, harsh weather, and everyday stress on the skin.
Aqua, Lactic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxyde, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether.
*We are committed to innovation and periodically upgrade our formulations. Thus the ingredients lists shown here may vary from the product packaging.