Lactic Acid helps the older, dull cells on the skin’s surface to slough away by dissolving the bonds that hold them together, thus revealing a brighter complexion, as well as smoother and softer skin.
Size: 30 mL
Skin Type: Combination and Oily
Solutions for: Dullness/Uneven Skin Texture, Dark Spots, Fine Lines/Wrinkles
What Else You Need to Know: Lactic Acid also can improve the skin’s natural moisture factor, helping to keep the skin moisturized and feeling less dry.
- Apply several drops to your fingertips and massage with circular motions into the skin.
- Use in the evening after cleansing, follow up with nourishing oil or moisturizer.
Every skin needs cleansing, moisturizing, nourishment, and replenishment to be healthy and glowy. But every skin requires a different kind of care. To create a skincare regimen that is just for you simply pick one product from each category:
that best fits your skin type or needs.
- Exfoliators – Direct Acids are a way to cleanse the skin by exfoliating the dead skin cells to reveal new, fresh skin. Exfoliation also prepares the skin for the next steps of the regimen.
- Hydrators – One of the main reasons for wrinkles formation is dehydration of skin, that is why it is important to hydrate the skin and prevent moisture loss during the day.
- Reconstructs – With age the skin starts to lose elasticity and to sag, wrinkles start to form. Replenishing the missing molecules from outside slows down premature aging and helps to restore elasticity.
- Nourishment – Oils nourish in-depth and restore the natural oil balance of the skin, helping it to fight off the negative effects from pollution, harsh weather, and everyday stress on the skin.