Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance in the skin, that has the ability to attract and hold onto water, thus retaining moisture and preventing dehydration of the skin.
It replenishes skin with moisture to enhance a healthy, supple look. It also revitalizes skin’s outer surface layers, so they look and feel softer, smoother, and radiantly hydrated. This improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Size: 30 mL
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Solutions for: Dryness, and Dull/Uneven Skin Texture
- Apply a generous amount of the cream on clean, dry skin, massage gently until fully absorbed.
Every skin needs cleansing, moisturizing, nourishment, and replenishment to be healthy and glowy. But every skin requires a different kind of care. To create a skincare regimen that is just for you simply pick one product from each category:
that best fits your skin type or needs.
- Exfoliators – Direct Acids are a way to cleanse the skin by exfoliating the dead skin cells to reveal new, fresh skin. Exfoliation also prepares the skin for the next steps of the regimen.
- Hydrators – One of the main reasons for wrinkles formation is dehydration of skin, that is why it is important to hydrate the skin and prevent moisture loss during the day.
- Reconstructs – With age the skin starts to lose elasticity and to sag, wrinkles start to form. Replenishing the missing molecules from outside slows down premature aging and helps to restore elasticity.
- Nourishment – Oils nourish in-depth and restore the natural oil balance of the skin, helping it to fight off the negative effects from pollution, harsh weather, and everyday stress on the skin.