Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) is mostly known for its antioxidant properties, but its anti-aging benefits don’t stop there. It’s also a natural exfoliator that gently removes old skin cells while simultaneously nourishing the skin. It will leave the skin feeling clean, looking fresh, and glowing.
Size: 30 mL
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dark Spots, Acne and Blemishes, Visible Pores
- Apply several drops to your fingertips and massage with circular motions into the skin.
- Use in the evening after cleansing, follow up with nourishing oil or moisturizer.
Every skin needs cleansing, moisturizing, nourishment, and replenishment to be healthy and glowy. But every skin requires a different kind of care. To create a skincare regimen that is just for you simply pick one product from each category:
that best fits your skin type or needs.
- Exfoliators – Direct Acids are a way to cleanse the skin by exfoliating the dead skin cells to reveal new, fresh skin. Exfoliation also prepares the skin for the next steps of the regimen.
- Hydrators – One of the main reasons for wrinkles formation is dehydration of skin, that is why it is important to hydrate the skin and prevent moisture loss during the day.
- Reconstructs – With age the skin starts to lose elasticity and to sag, wrinkles start to form. Replenishing the missing molecules from outside slows down premature aging and helps to restore elasticity.
- Nourishment – Oils nourish in-depth and restore the natural oil balance of the skin, helping it to fight off the negative effects from pollution, harsh weather, and everyday stress on the skin.
Aqua, Ascorbic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether.
*We are committed to innovation and periodically upgrade our formulations. Thus the ingredients lists shown here may vary from the product packaging.