Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) is mostly known for its antioxidant properties, but its anti-aging benefits don’t stop there. It’s also a natural exfoliator that gently removes old skin cells while simultaneously nourishing the skin. It will leave the skin feeling clean, looking fresh, and glowing.
Size: 30 mL
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dark Spots, Acne and Blemishes, Visible Pores
- Apply several drops to your fingertips and massage with circular motions into the skin.
- Use in the evening after cleansing, follow up with nourishing oil or moisturizer.
Every skin needs cleansing, moisturizing, nourishment, and replenishment to be healthy and glowy. But every skin requires a different kind of care. To create a skincare regimen that is just for you simply pick one product from each category:
that best fits your skin type or needs.
- Exfoliators – Direct Acids are a way to cleanse the skin by exfoliating the dead skin cells to reveal new, fresh skin. Exfoliation also prepares the skin for the next steps of the regimen.
- Hydrators – One of the main reasons for wrinkles formation is dehydration of skin, that is why it is important to hydrate the skin and prevent moisture loss during the day.
- Reconstructs – With age the skin starts to lose elasticity and to sag, wrinkles start to form. Replenishing the missing molecules from outside slows down premature aging and helps to restore elasticity.
- Nourishment – Oils nourish in-depth and restore the natural oil balance of the skin, helping it to fight off the negative effects from pollution, harsh weather, and everyday stress on the skin.