Argan oil is made from the kernels that grow on the native Argan trees in Morocco. It’s rich in omega fatty acids, vitamin E, and linoleic acids, which work to deeply nourish, lightly moisturize your skin, and soften dry patches.
Size: 30 mL
Skin Type: Dry, and Acne-Prone
Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Visible Pores, and Breakouts
What Else You Need to Know: Argan Oil also helps control skin oil production by balancing out the sebum levels, thus reducing breakouts and pore-clogging.
- Apply 4-5 drops of the oil in the evening to cleanse the skin, massage gently until fully absorbed.
Every skin needs cleansing, moisturizing, nourishment, and replenishment to be healthy and glowy. But every skin requires a different kind of care. To create a skincare regimen that is just for you simply pick one product from each category:
that best fits your skin type or needs.
- Exfoliators – Direct Acids are a way to cleanse the skin by exfoliating the dead skin cells to reveal new, fresh skin. Exfoliation also prepares the skin for the next steps of the regimen.
- Hydrators – One of the main reasons for wrinkles formation is dehydration of skin, that is why it is important to hydrate the skin and prevent moisture loss during the day.
- Reconstructs – With age the skin starts to lose elasticity and to sag, wrinkles start to form. Replenishing the missing molecules from outside slows down premature aging and helps to restore elasticity.
- Nourishment – Oils nourish in-depth and restore the natural oil balance of the skin, helping it to fight off the negative effects from pollution, harsh weather, and everyday stress on the skin.