A toning solution for face and neck.
It works by breaking the bonds between old skin cells and freeing them, so they can be exfoliated. When used routinely, it helps accelerate the skin's renewal process, bringing fresh new skin to the surface, which looks younger and dewier.
Size: 30 mL
Which skin type is it good for?
What Else You Need to Know: Glycolic Acid is one of the most effective and commonly used Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs). Its molecules are the smallest among the AHAs, so it is able to penetrate the skin and be better absorbed.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Mineral oils
- Apply 4-5 drops in the evening to clean and completely dry skin, avoiding the eye area, and massage gently.
- After 10-15 min, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Wait until the skin dries before applying the next product.
Do not combine with: Other direct acids or Vitamin A to avoid over-drying and/or irritation.
Caution: Do not use on irritated or damaged skin. Avoid direct sun exposure and use sunscreen, both during and a week after using REVOX B77 JUST Glycolic Acid 20%. Individual intolerance to the product is possible. If discomfort occurs, discontinue using the product.
Before the first application, it is recommended to perform a sensitivity test:
- Apply 1-2 drops of the product to a small area in the crook of the elbow, wait for 15 minutes, and rinse thoroughly with water.
- If no irritation is developed after 24 hours, the product is safe to use.
- Do not apply to inflamed, sunburned, or irritated skin.
- If you feel a pricking or burning sensation, the product must be washed off immediately with plenty of water.
- If the burning sensation continues, seek medical advice.