A peeling solution for the face.
Size: 30 mL
Skin Type: Normal, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Uneven Texture, Uneven Skin Tone, Fine Lines and Wrinkles
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Mineral oils
What Else You Need to Know: Alpha Hydroxy Acids are a group of natural acids found in citrus fruits, sugar cane, tomato juice, apples, grapes, and others. They work by exfoliating the surface layers of the skin to reveal a visibly smoother and fresher complexion. The product formula is light and quickly absorbs into the skin.
- Apply 4-5 drops in the evening to clean and completely dry skin.
- Avoiding the eye area, and massage gently.
- After 10-15 min, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Wait until the skin dries before applying the next product.
Do not combine with: Other direct acids or Vitamin A to avoid over-drying and/or irritation.
Caution: Do not use on irritated or damaged skin. Avoid direct sun exposure and use sunscreen, both during and a week after using REVOX B77 JUST AHA Acids 30%. Individual intolerance to the product is possible. If discomfort occurs, discontinue use of the product.
Before the first application, it is recommended to perform a sensitivity test:
- Apply 1-2 drops of the product to a small area in the crook of the elbow.
- Wait for 15 minutes, and rinse thoroughly with water.
- If no irritation is developed after 24 hours, the product is safe to use.
- Do not apply to inflamed, sunburned, or irritated skin.
- If you feel a pricking or burning sensation, the product must be washed off immediately with plenty of water.
- If the burning sensation continues, seek medical advice.