10 minutes to glow
A gentle rinse-off exfoliant peel that dramatically resurfaces the skin. The multi-acid blend is suitable for weekly use and visibly smooths wrinkles, refines rough, bumpy texture, brightens tone & unclogs pores.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Anti-Aging, Enlarged pores, Dull skin, Blackheads
- For a radiant, healthy glow
- Reduces signs of aging
- Fights breakouts and blackheads
- AHA Blend: Can help shed dead skin cells to renew skin’s surface, visibly softening signs of aging, particularly from sun damage. Can act as a water-binding agent.
- Salicylic Acid/BHA: Primarily an exfoliant, helps to shed dead skin on the surface and inside the pore, therefore effective for reducing breakouts and blackheads. It also has soothing properties.
- Butterfly PEA Flower Extract: Has calming properties which reduce signs of redness and soothe irritation. The flower's natural colour can impart a lavender to deep blue hue.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: A concentrated, rinse-off exfoliant peel that goes to work in just 10 minutes to improve multiple signs of aging, sun damage, and congested pores. Water-soluble AHAs address fine lines, wrinkles, and rough, crepey texture, while oil-soluble BHA unclogs and refines. The result after rinsing? Hydrated, supple, ultra-glowy skin.
This liquid-gel formula includes powerhouse ingredients like 2% salicylic acid and a potent AHA blend of 8.4% glycolic acid, 7.1% lactic acid, 5% mandelic acid, 2.5% tartaric acid, and 2% malic acid to deliver multi-level resurfacing. At the same time, research-backed, calming plant extracts allantoin, bisabolol, glycyrrhetinic acid soothe skin. Plant-derived butterfly pea flower extract calms and gives the formula its natural lilac color.
- Once per week, use on clean skin.
- Apply a generous layer all over the face and neck.
- Leave on for 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Do not use other exfoliants on the same day as this product.
Please note: Slight tingling may occur; if this happens, it should subside within a moment or two. If it does not subside or intensify, immediately rinse peel with warm water. Do not use on compromised, sensitized skin.
Sun protection advice when using any AHA exfoliant: This product contains alpha-hydroxy acids, ingredients that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn. Always apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater every day. When outdoors, wear protective clothing whenever possible, seek shade, and avoid prolonged sun exposure.