Strengthens and nourishes to hydrate and visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines.
Strengthens and nourishes dehydrated eyes to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and crepey skin over time.
Skin Type: Normal and Dry
Skincare Concerns: Very dry skin, Sensitive skin, Dull skin, and Fine lines
- Hydrates skin
- Reduces signs of ageing
- Promotes radiant-looking skin
- Linoleic Acid: Unsaturated omega-6 fatty acid found corn and sunflower oils. Used as an emollient and is effective as a skin-restoring, an antioxidant and as a skin-soothing agent.
- Chia Seed: This non-fragrant plant oil is a rich source of omega fatty acids and antioxidants.
- Flax Seed: Linseed, (also known as Flax seed oil) contains antioxidants. Linseed is also a rich source of linolenic acid, an important fatty acid.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know:
The delicate area around the eyes is often the first to show signs of ageing. Nourish your skin with the power of omegas 3, 6 and 9. These ingredients deeply hydrate the eye area to soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while simultaneously strengthening the skin's natural resilience and soothing dry, dehydrated and dull-looking skin.
In this powerful blend, omegas are supported by ceramides which work to replenish and rebuild the skin's natural barrier, and potent antioxidants calm irritated skin and reduce the appearance of undereye darkness. The sheer, lightweight lotion layers well with the rest of your routine and absorbs quickly into the skin.
- To help the texture of the eye cream apply more easily, first soften it between two fingertips.
- Then gently massage using a circular motion into the skin around your eyes.
- As always, avoid tugging or pulling at the skin and avoid direct contact with the eyes.
- For daytime, follow with a broad-spectrum mineral-based sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater.