A specialized serum that uses tranexamic acid, bakuchiol, and niacinamide to visibly target brown and gray dark spots while preventing new discolorations.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Anti-Aging, Brown spots
Formulation: Lightweight Gel
- 3% Tranexamic Acid: Promotes an even-looking skin tone by visibly fading and preventing dark spots.
- 5% Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): Breaks up visible discoloration to fade existing gray and brown patches.
- 0.5% Bakuchiol: Targets the underlying causes of visible discoloration to keep skin looking even and bright.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, sulfates SLS & SLES, triclocarban, and triclosan. It is also gluten-free and cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: This concentrated serum with tranexamic acid, niacinamide, and bakuchiol visibly diminishes stubborn dark spots and discolorations. Consistent use will dramatically improve the look of skin’s natural tone and discourage further discolorations. It’s suitable for all skin tones.
- Use at least once per day, morning and/or evening after cleansing, toning, and exfoliating.
- Apply over face and neck, avoiding the eyelids and lips.
- For daytime, always follow with a sunscreen and limit sun exposure as much as possible while using this product.