Retinol and bakuchiol: the perfect combination
A powerful blend of retinol and bakuchiol tackles fine lines and wrinkles, restores firmness and evens out skin tone.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Anti-Aging
- Improves skin tone and texture
- Fades brown spots
- Softens fine lines and wrinkles
- Retinol: Powerhouse ingredient that can improve a variety of skin concerns, most related to visible signs of ageing: It’s skin-restoring, wrinkle-smoothing, an antioxidant and improves sun damage.
- Bakuchiol: Natural ingredient with skin healing capacity. Stimulates the effect of retinol.
- Peptides: Portion(s) of amino acids, some have a remarkable skin-soothing effect, others can improve the appearance of wrinkles, loss of firmness, and help to soften the look of expression lines.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know:
The Clinical 0.3% Retinol + 2% Bakuchiol Treatment is an advanced formula, specially developed to reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles, restore firmness and even out skin tone. This powerful formula contains a triple-action anti-ageing complex, which consists of retinol and a high concentration of plant-derived bakuchiol. In addition, it contains a powerful mix of peptides to stimulate collagen production.
Bakuchiol is naturally anti-inflammatory and helps make retinol easier for the skin to tolerate. It is one of the rare ingredients that makes retinol more effective.
The Clinical 0.3% Retinol + 2% Bakuchiol Treatment is a lightweight lotion that is suitable for all skin types, in particular for skin with signs of skin ageing and sun damage.
- Apply a small amount in the evening over the face and neck to cleansed skin.
- Avoid the delicate skin around the eyes.
- Limit initial use to three evenings per week, then gradually increase frequency to every other evening and finally every evening as tolerated by your skin.
- When first using this product we suggest that you do not use it at the same time as your AHA or BHA exfoliant.
- If you would like to use both, apply one in the morning and the other in the evening.
- Monitor your skin’s response and if no sensitivity occurs this product can be applied at the same time as your exfoliant.