Reveal your clearest skin yet with this essential 3-step skincare routine that unclogs pores, fights breakouts, and minimizes pores.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Breakouts, Blackheads, Enlarged pores
- Fights breakouts and blackheads
- Unclogs and visibly refines pores
- Calms red skin
- Niacinamide/Vitamin B3: Very effective skin-restoring ingredient that can visibly improve the appearance of enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, fine lines, and dullness.
- Salicylic Acid/BHA: Primarily an exfoliant helps to shed dead skin on the surface and inside the pore, therefore effective for reducing breakouts and blackheads. It also has soothing properties.
- Avobenzone: Synthetic sunscreen ingredient provides broad-spectrum sun protection and is one of the most widely used UVA filters in the world.
What Else You Need to Know: This 4-piece skincare routine contains a cleanser, exfoliant, and moisturizers for the day and night. In short, the products your skin needs to look and feel its clearest. Formulated to gently unclog pores and soothe redness while also protecting the skin from sun damage. The products in this set all travel sizes so they are perfect for trying out to see if they work for your skin.
Results come with consistent use of a routine suited to your skin type and concerns. Your daily routine should contain a minimum of 4 products: cleanser, exfoliant, day moisturizer with SPF, and night moisturizer. These are the core products you need to maintain your skin’s health and appearance now and for years to come.
Here is how you should use each product:
- Cleanser: Use morning and evening. Splash the face and eyes generously with water. Apply a small amount of cleanser to your face using vigorous yet gentle circular motions. Rinse well. Repeat or use with a clean washcloth to remove heavy makeup.
- Exfoliant: Lightly soak a cotton pad and gently apply over the entire face and neck, including the eye area (avoid lash line and eyelids). Do not rinse. Start slowly: Apply every other day and note skin's response. Then use up to twice daily. For daytime, always finish with a sunscreen rated SPF 30 or above.
- Day moisturizer with SPF: Apply liberally as the last step in your morning skincare routine. Allow a moment to dry before applying makeup.
- Night moisturizer: Apply as the last step of your evening skincare routine.