The Breakout-Fighting Bestsellers contains a trio of essentials to help you battle breakouts, blackheads & scars from post-breakouts marks.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Breakouts, Blackheads, Enlarged pores
- Fights breakouts and blackheads
- Unclogs and visibly refines pores
- Reduces discoloration from breakouts
- Salicylic Acid/BHA: Primarily an exfoliant, helps to shed dead skin on the surface and inside the pore, therefore effective for reducing breakouts and blackheads. It also has soothing properties.
- Azelaic Acid: An antioxidant that has pronounced skin-soothing effects and is effective for skin brightening.
- Glycerine: Skin-replenishing and restoring ingredient, found naturally in the skin. It helps the skin to maintain a healthy look and feel, defending against dryness.
What Else You Need to Know: In the Breakout-Fighting Bestsellers, three travel-size products will do their magic to make your skin smoother, more radiant, and reduce breakouts. The Clear Cleanser washes make-up, dirt, and oil from your skin. The 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant unclogs your pores to prevent breakouts and blackheads. The 10% Azelaic Acid Booster is a powerhouse if you want to fade discoloration, like brown spots or post-breakouts marks.
- Cleanser: Use morning and evening. Splash the face and eyes generously with water. Apply a small amount of cleanser to your face using vigorous yet gentle circular motions. Rinse well. Repeat or use with a clean washcloth to remove heavy makeup.
- Exfoliant: Gently apply your using fingers or a cotton pad over the entire face and neck, including the eye area (avoid lash line and eyelids) after cleansing and toning. Do not rinse. Start slowly: Apply every other day and note the skin's response. Then use up to twice daily. For daytime, always finish with a sunscreen rated SPF 30 or above. For nighttime, follow with the rest of your routine.
- Booster: Once or twice daily, apply to the face and neck. May be used alone or added to your favorite moisturizer or serum. For daytime, always follow with a sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater.