WITH VITAMINS A, B1, B2, B5, B6, B8, C, E, F FORTE, H, AND PP.
Concentrated ampoules with 11 types of different vitamins (A, B, C, E, F, H, and PP), which act on the cutaneous barrier and moisturize and nourish your skin, leaving it soft and supple.
They also act on the skin’s different mechanisms, providing all the vitamins you need for healthy-looking, radiant skin.
Size: 10 x 2 mL
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, Oily and Sensitive
Provides all the vitamins your skin needs to be healthy, soft, supple, and radiant.
What Else You Need to Know: B Vitamins (B1, B2, B5, B6, and B8) regulate cutaneous metabolism, meaning they are of primary importance for good skin conditions. Vitamins A and C contribute to the normalization of cutaneous characteristics after exposure to adverse environmental factors, especially UV radiation, and they act against free radicals. Likewise, they contribute to the correct formation of collagen fibers in the connective tissue. Vitamin E is indispensable for maintaining the skin’s normal metabolism. Vitamin F Forte nourishes, protects, and acts as a conditioner for your skin, helping to maintain the integrity of the cutaneous barrier and improving the condition of stressed, sensitive skin. Vitamin H is a highly important factor in the normal development and maintenance of cutaneous tissue. Vitamin PP tones your face, meaning it contributes very favorably to good skin conditions.
- 50% Skin improvement*
- Restores the natural barrier of the skin, regenerates, provides luminosity, hydration, and nutrition
*Results obtained from studies of ingredients used compared to a Placebo.
- Insert the breaker into the ampoule with the teeth around the neck (white line). Break the blister.
- Place the teat in the ampoule so that it is well supported, remove the cap and turn the ampoule so that the liquid goes down to the teat. To dose, press in the teat area.
- Apply to the entire face with a gentle massage in the morning and/or at night after facial cleansing, alone or before our usual beauty care.
- If not all the product has been used, cover the teat with the stopper and deposit the ampoule on the pedestal.