A highlighter palette with two different textures: a pearlescent creamy shade and three light-catching pressed pearl hues.
What it does
Inspired by Huda Kattan’s hack of layering oil with powder highlighter to amplify her glow, this palette is packed with two different textures. The Melted Strobe, a pearlescent creamy formula enriched with karite butter, creates a flawless, lit-from-within canvas for layering powders. The three, light-catching pressed pearls are staggered in complimentary tones to give you sculpted, 3D radiance. With effortless blendability and layering power, this palette lets you build and sculpt your highlight to a desired level of radiance—from subtle, natural radiance to an all-over glow. .
- Use each shade alone, or follow this step-by-step guide to create a look combining shine, warmth, and flush to build a visible 3D pop.
- For an all over healthy glow, add highlighter to the Cupid’s bow, bridge of your nose, and the highest points of the face.
- Prep: Apply the Melted Strobe as a base to smooth the skin and amplify the light-reflecting pearls.
- Set: Dab on the lightest highlight from cheek to temple to set and bring out the pop.
- Sculpt: Apply the darker shade under the cheekbones to add dimension and shape.
- Flush: Sweep the medium highlighter onto the apples of your cheeks for a healthy-looking glow.
- The Melted strobe can be used as a base but also on its own for dewy and natural, lit-from-within radiance.
- Dab it on with a sponge or your fingers onto the upper cheekbones, brow arches, Cupid’s bow, and décolleté.
- It can also be applied as a final step on top of the powders to increase the highlighter intensity.